The very latest strategies for highly effective school website compliance include more than a passing thought for how the legal requirements align with your wider parental engagement strategy.
This speaks to how highly you value trust from all your website visitors.
Parental engagement is at its best when there is mutual trust. That is also true of your statutory requirements. When an inspector visits your website before they visit your school, you have the power to start a relationship built on trust from the very outset.
Do you want to get a head start on an inspection before it begins? Here are some of the most important things to consider as you work on your school website requirements:
* Note the way we deal with ‘must’ and ‘should’ requirements, if a requirement says should or must we’re recommending you add the content to your website. All the ‘should’ requirements are included in the guide.
* Our checklist explains what content to display on your website and offers suggestions on how to implement them to ensure you meet and exceed the current requirements.
* The checklist has been designed to be simple to follow and allowing for a consistent approach as you audit your own website. Mark off a requirement status however you want, and assign an individual to be in charge of resolving a section of requirements. (As an aside, our School Website Compliance Software is a cost-effective, powerful way to attain and maintain 100% compliance and is best used alongside this Guide)
* If you’re ready to learn everything about school website compliance and become your school’s in-house compliance expert, enrol in The School Website Compliance Course.
* If you are struggling for time, ask one of our experts to carry out a Pro School Website Audit for you and we’ll provide a fully actionable report on your website and support you in making your site compliant as quickly as possible.