Last updated: November 2020
We normally see at least 2 annual rounds of changes to the current requirements for school websites. They’re usually released at the beginning of September but can crop up at any time.
There has been a major release on 12th November 2020 including updated sections across the board and new sections added for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium. Also, the Executive Pay requirement for Academies, Free Schools and Trusts has made it’s way on to the list.
As you work your way through this Guide there are a few things you must consider.
* Note the way we deal with ‘must’ and ‘should’ requirements, if a requirement says should or must we’re recommending you add the content to your website. All the ‘should’ requirements are included in the guide.
* Our checklist explains what content to display on your website and offers suggestions on how to implement them to ensure you meet and exceed the current requirements.
* The checklist has been designed to be simple to follow and allowing for a consistent approach as you audit your own website. Mark off a requirement status however you want, and assign an individual to be in charge of resolving a section of requirements. (As an aside, our School Website Compliance Software is a cost-effective, powerful way to attain and maintain 100% compliance and is best used alongside this Guide)
* If you’re ready to learn everything about school website compliance and become your school’s in-house compliance expert, enrol in The School Website Compliance Course.
* If you are struggling for time, ask one of our experts to carry out a Pro School Website Audit for you and we’ll provide a fully actionable report on your website and support you in making your site compliant as quickly as possible.
- School Website Requirements 2020/21 – Two Key Areas of Focus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium & Your School Website
- Exam and Assessment Results on your School Website
- Financial Information & Executive Pay on Your School Website
- Learn From These School Website Requirements Mistakes
- Ofsted School Website Requirements lots of schools are missing